Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: Naomi's Room


Naomi's Room
Naomi's Room by Jonathan Aycliffe

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is one of the best ghost stories I have read in a long time. While I wasn't as creeped out by it as I had hoped, it was still an excellent read. The tale really is a parents worst nightmare and a few times I found myself not wanting to read the next part. I can't even begin to imagine the kind of person you would have to be to do some of the things mentioned in the story.

Naomi's Room has a great eerie atmosphere but it's also rather disturbing in parts. The story starts of with every parents nightmare, turns eerie and spooky and then before you know it you're hit with a twisted and disturbing ending.

I find that most ghost stories tend to be somewhat predictable, Naomi's room thankfully was far from predictable.

I would definately recommend giving this one a read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment