Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: Hacker


Hacker
Hacker by Ted Dekker

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I received an ARC of Hacker in return for an honest review.

Wow just wow, I don't know where to even start with this review. I feel like someones taken my brain apart and put it together again in a completely different form. This was totally not what I expected when I picked the book up, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around what I've just read. This is one of those books that sets your mind spinning, has you stopping to evaluate what you thought you knew, what you thought you believed, has you thinking about life and death and what happens to who we are after our physical body is no more and it's all wrapped up in a fast paced story that centers around a teenage hacker. I haven't been able to put this book down and devoured it in more or less one sitting. This book really surprised me and I'm kind of lost for words to even begin to explain or describe the journey this book took me on. I already want to reread it now that my mind has kind of digested all the questions and thoughts it brought up the first time.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment