Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: Don't Look Back


Don't Look Back
Don't Look Back by Gregg Hurwitz

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I received a copy of Don't Look Back by Gregg Hurwitz from the publishers via netgalley in return for an honest review.

Don't Look Back is the perfect example of why I love reading Gregg Hurwitz books, fraught with tension, fear, peril and suspense this story had me on tenderhooks page after page. The scenes played out in my mind like a movie, with bated breath I was pulled into the chase and the fear within the pages, willing the characters to find the strength for just one more step as they fought for their lives.

I experienced a rollercoaster ride of emotions throughout, there was heartbreaking moments that brought a lump to my throat and tugged at my heart strings, and times I found I was holding my breath, tensing and cringing at the descriptions and situations the main character found herself in.

I cannot recommend this book enough and it's a must read for all thriller lovers out there. A definate 5 stars from me!

http://scarletaingeal.booklikes.com/



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment