Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: Stone the Heir


Stone the Heir
Stone the Heir by Ronald M. Young

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I couldn't finish this book, I tried so hard as I hate to not complete a book. It just wasn't for me, I did enjoy certain parts and many were laugh out loud.

It didn't seem consistent, I would have much preferred if it had followed the format of a story rather than being narrated and I felt like it was jumping around a bit. That being said I am giving it 3 stars because I did enjoy what I read and I had a few good laugh out loud moments, I just found myself reading it in stops and starts as it felt really slow to me and I couldn't read it for any length of time. I think perhaps a lot of the humour in the book will be appreciated more by males.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment