Thursday 31 July 2014

Review: The Man Who Sold His Son


The Man Who Sold His Son
The Man Who Sold His Son by Mark Wilson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I grabbed a copy of The Man Who Sold His Son from Amazon, I was browsing through the free books and I decided to give it a read, I'm really glad I did.

I don't read much sci fi as I'm kind of fussy when it comes to the sci fi genre but every so often I come across a book that piques my interest, The Man Who Sold His Son is one of those books.

The story begins in 2055 and infertility has stricken the majority of the male population, those who can conceive children on their own are few and far between, their children known as randoms. Thanks to Gavin Ennis and his company those who need help conceiving can get help. Things however are not what they seem, is Gavin Ennis who he seems to be? What will the consequences be when he comes into the lives of the main characters in the story?

The author has done a great job here, the characters are fantastic. You'll find characters you love to hate, others that you'll hate then grow to love and vise versa. The story has quite a bit of science/medical jargon, however the way it was written made it easy to follow and understand and didn't complicate the story in any way for me. The plot is great, I had no idea where the story was going to take me and as a result it totally held my interest throughout the whole book and what an ending!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment