Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: Graveyard Scavenger Hunt


Graveyard Scavenger Hunt
Graveyard Scavenger Hunt by Brian Barnett

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I was given a copy of Graveyard Scavenger Hunt by the author Brian Barnett in return for an honest review.

I had fun reading this one, what a wee gem this book turned out to be. I would have loved to have had a book like this for my kids when I was first introducing them to the horror genre. It's well balanced with not too many scares, but at the same time it's eerie and has a wonderfully spooky atmosphere.

I can't wait till my niece is old enough for me to share this book with. The characters were fun, the story had me reading with smile on my face. I couldn't help but picture how much fun this would be to read with a child and see their reaction and imagination run away with them.

This is a definate 5 stars for me, I'm keeping this one on my kindle app. It's so much fun that I know I will find myself rereading it from time to time.


http://scarletaingeal.booklikes.com/



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment