Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: Milk-Blood


Milk-Blood
Milk-Blood by Mark Matthews

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I would like to thank Mark Matthews for providing me with a copy of MILK-BLOOD to read and review.

MILK-BLOOD is a disturbingly engrossing read, it immerses you in a world filled with drugs and suffering that many of us are lucky enough to not have touched our own lives. In a sense it feels wrong to say I enjoyed this book, it's uncomfortable, it's horrifying, it's desperate, it's brutal, it's reality for some, but this is what makes it such a good read and keeps you turning the page.

The Note from the Author sections at first confused me, I couldn't understand what they had to do with the story itself and seemed off putting. However when it became clear in the end why they were there, I found myself thinking how cleverly done it was and how much more enjoyable it made the twist in the end.

This was definately a unique read, one that I would highly recommend.


http://scarletaingeal.booklikes.com/



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment