Friday 10 October 2014

Review: PathFinder


PathFinder
PathFinder by Angie Sage

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




I received a copy of Pathfinder from the publisher in return for an honest review.

It took me a while to get into this one at first. I enjoyed it from the start but it didn't grip me till the point where magyk came into it, at that point I was hooked and couldn't flip the pages fast enough.

There are a lot of characters in this book, there may be too many for some, but for me it was no problem. The main character Tod is really likeable and I loved joining her in her journey, good parts and bad. I can honestly say there wasn't a character I didn't like, well apart from the ones I wasn't supposed to like, and I enjoyed reading about them all and getting to know them.

The world building was well done, so vivid and full of imagination. I can picture kids totally engrossed in this story, lost in a world of magyk and adventure. This is definitely a book I would love to share with my younger reading group and I'm keen to experience this story through their eyes.


Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
You can also find me on: BookLikes



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment