Tuesday 25 August 2015

Review: CAR NEX by Terry M. West



CAR NEX - Terry M. West

 CAR NEX by Terry M. West

 My Rating:

This was a great wee story. The Car Nex truly is the stuff of nightmares. A demon when summoned leaves chaos and destruction in it's path everywhere it goes. I can see what inspired other horror authors to write about the Car Nex after reading this one.

Car Nex is the original Car Nex story written by Terry West that inspired the Car Nex story horror shorts series.  The author has collected several Car Nex stories written by other horror authors and released them both as individual shorts, some of which I have read/reviewed already, and in a new released collection Ravenous: Car Nex Collection Book One, which I will be reviewing soon.



Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
Facebook | Twitter | G+ | BookLikes | Leafmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment