Monday 3 November 2014

Review: Bad Apples: Five Slices of Halloween Horror


Bad Apples: Five Slices of Halloween Horror
Bad Apples: Five Slices of Halloween Horror by Edward Lorn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




I saved Bad Apples: Five Slices of Halloween Horror for Halloween weekend and boy was I glad I did. This was a great collection of stories and I enjoyed each of them very much.

I won't go into any details and rate each story as I normally do with collections as many other reviewers have done that already. They are all equally good in their own way, they are imaginative, dark, creepy and humerous at times and all worthy of 5 stars.

I find it hard to pick a favourite from this collection, they were all so unique but the ones that stood out for me were The Riggle Twins, Easy Pickings and The Scare Rows.


Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | BookLikes | Goodreads



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment