Thursday 16 October 2014

Review: Crawlspace


Crawlspace
Crawlspace by Evans Light

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




Crawlspace was a great wee story. There was a couple of inconsistencies but they in no way ruined my enjoyment of the story itself.

Evans Light does a great job of expressing the fear and confinement experienced by the main character. You feel his terror and claustrophobia and are drawn into the story very quickly, eager to know what the outcome is going to be. And that ending! I'm not going say any more , so as not to spoil it, other than to say that it was perfect and unexpected.

Let this be a lesson, "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | BookLikes | Goodreads



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment