Monday 18 August 2014

Review: The Lost Son


The Lost Son
The Lost Son by Matt Shaw

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




I love a good ghost story and The Lost Son didn't disappoint. I always seem to fly through the pages of a Matt Shaw book and it was nice to read something different from his usual horror.

Jason and Emily move into their dream house, they are looking forward to starting their married life together. They are just getting settled in when doors start opening and closing, things are moving on their own and small handprints appear on the window.

What exactly is going on in the new house?

Why did the previous family leave?

Will they learn to live with the strange goings on?

You're going to have to read to find out!


Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
You can also find me on: BookLikes



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment