Monday 2 February 2015

Review: Time


Time
Time by Andrew Lennon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




Time was a decent wee story, apart from the odd little niggle style wise I enjoyed it.

There was two blank pages between the chapters which tricked me into believing it had finished. I initially thought, before realising there was more, that it ended at chapter one and I really liked the ending. Don't get me wrong, I liked it with the extra chapters too, and it was still a good read, but if I was to choose between the shorter version and the longer version, I would choose the shorter one as I feel it could stand on it's own as a really nice strong short.

3.5 rounded up to 4

Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web
Facebook | Twitter | G+ | BookLikes | Goodreads | Leafmarks




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment